CLOSED FOR 2021
We have over 12 varieties of sunflowers that were planted sequentially over a month at our main farm (772 Princess Anne Road, 23457). The first field is in bloom and no admission is required.
The field is open during our regular market hours (9am-6pm Tuesday - Sunday and closed Mondays). These hours may be changed for weather or field conditions. Please do not trespass in the fields after regular market hours.
Opening and closing dates: will be determined by Mother Nature and will be posted on our Facebook page. Currently open, we hope to have three separate rotating fields of blooms that will last into late summer.
Cost for Blooms: $2 per bloom (not by stem) precut or Ucut on site.
Photography Guidelines and General Rules of the Field: We will ask you, your group, and your photographer to leave the property if you cannot follow these rules. These guidelines apply to all photographers, professional or amateur:
- Do not destroy or damage the sunflowers; you must pay for the blooms that you cut so please be careful when choosing blooms.
- Stay on the provided paths.
- Be respectful to other visitors and do not restrict access or block off areas. Do not cause any disruption to our operation or the experience of our other guests.
- No smoking or drinking on the property.
- Only the sunflower fields are open to the public so please do not stray on the farm. Staff will advise you which one of our fields is open and you should only be in that particular field.
- Please wear appropriate attire as the fields are a family destination.
- No drones or other unmanned flying systems.
- Only equipment allowed in the field is your camera, a tripod and a flash – please leave everything else in your vehicle.
- NO staging or furniture.
Pets: Please leave your pets at home. Only service animals will be allowed outside of vehicles and in the fields due to the restrictions of the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2011. If you have a service animal, please make sure that our staff is aware of your service animal and where you are going in the field. Please keep your animal on a leash and controlled at all times. Also, please be prepared to clean up after your service animal as needed.
Recommendations for your sunflower visit: sunscreen, hat, closed toed shoes, water for yourself, camera, a bucket and water for your flowers, cutting shears (no longer than 8 inches total length – tip of blade to tip of handle) and a basket for collection of flowers.